It is the most important day of your life for at least two people.
Thinking about him, problems of the type arise: creations, menu, setting for weddings and weddings etc..
However, let's not forget about manners and respect customs: to make it really not only the most important, but also the most beautiful day of my life.
It's worth it, so that everything is buttoned up to the last button, and the wedding and reception not disturbed by some awkward situation.
Of course, a successful celebration is guaranteed by earlier preparations: e.g.. beautiful invitations, sent in good time.
All guests of the wedding couple should feel appreciated.
A few tips at a glance:
– the bride is the most important woman of the day and none of the ladies should be in white; if the bride has, for example,. pink dress, it is also the color “reserved” just for her,
– arriving for the reception of guests, the bride's parents greet and the groom's parents standing behind them, and if necessary – make a presentation,
– seat guests in a thoughtful manner, m. in. by age, kinship; important rule: the further away from the hosts, this place has a lower rank, this should also be borne in mind, so as not to seat people who are in conflict next to each other,
– no side of the family – neither the bride nor the groom should be favored,
– it is worth preparing cards with the names and surnames of the guests, which will make it easier to take your seats,
– the first toast is made by the father of the bride, in which he should greet the new family member, during the second, the groom's father welcomes his daughter-in-law, the third toast is delivered by one of the loved ones, wishing the newly weds happiness,
– first dance (generally a waltz) only the young couple is dancing.
Certain rules apply to the bride and groom even before “a test”, what is your wedding day.
He needs to know, that they choose wedding rings together, but he picks them up and pays them.
Just like a bouquet of flowers for a future wife.